Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Doctor, the Lawyer, the Engineer, and the Teacher

There were four ! A doctor, a lawyer, an engineer, and an educator! The doctor says " I am so blessed! I have several cars but I still take time to cure the poor for free! The lawyer says, " I am so blessed! I have acquired several real estates but, I still give time to provide my services to the poor for free! The engineer says " I am so blessed! I have a grand house, and I had build bridges, buildings, schools, and still provide my services building homes for the poor for free! .....Now, the educator was just listening and being so silent, the three asked him "How about you? What have you done to help the poor? The educator exclaimed! Well, I am so blessed, I don't have much! but I educated the three of you!
Contributed by:
Mr. Harry Andrada
San Fernando City, La Union

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

10% OFF your online order!

Translate